At AOLC, we look at I.T services as a way to help our clients focus on their business, not their technology. In today’s ever dependent technology workplace, data speed and reliability is the key to success and productivity. Communications networks have to cope with the rapidly increasing volumes of voice/VOIP, data and multimedia traffic, to insure that these networks are available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year is critical to the business performance.
We specialise in a structured network environments and understand that the backbone of all IT infrastructure rely on stable, high speed communications and that is why we select only the best communications and networking products in order to offer our clients the best in value, performance and reliability.
- Copper network cabling for category 5 (cat5) cabling, category 5e (cat5e) cabling, category 6 (cat6) cabling.
- Fibre cables, Single mode, Multimode for long distance and interference free communication.
- Structured cabling for Office buildings (small, medium and enterprise sized business), Data centres, call centres, small offices and warehouses.
- Voice cabling (both pbx and voip) and network data cabling.
- High Quality, patch panels and jacks.
Did You Know?